Saturday, August 13, 2016

Introduction

Hi Everyone,

My name is Walter Rouse & I was diagnosed with HOCM December 14, 2015. I am 40 years old, married with two children ages 2 & 6.  I have lived in Middle Tennessee for the last 15 years. I am a Southern Boy, originally from South Florida.

I am starting this blog mainly to have a place to document what I am going thru, what I have learned, and how I am feeling, so that others may learn from it or at least take comfort in knowing they are not alone.  Also, I want my children to be able to see what I went thru, so they will better understand in the future why there father missed certain events or was not able to do certain things.

I hope you take from this Blog what you need and share it with others that might benefit from it.

This disease is a Beast, no Doubt! But it is not the end!

Thanks for visiting my Blog,

Walter Rouse


No comments:

Post a Comment