Wednesday, August 17, 2016

August 17, 2016 - Daily entry

      This week has been a bad week as far as symptoms go, today especially.  All day I have had frequent chest pains along with shortness of breath and fatigue.  some chest pains were in center of chest mild to moderate, but some were sharp and shooting.  They branched out from the heart towards my shoulders, sometimes to the left, sometimes to the right.  I am also having some swelling in my hands , face and feet.  I am really going to have to watch my salt intake. Pretty much been miserable all day.

On another subject not related. I am going to have to take my dog to the vet this weekend to have her put down.  She is a 14yo. Basset Hound that we have had since she was a pup.  This sucks to have to do, but she is in bad shape.  The worst part is going to be explaining it to my children.  So Pretty much this week SUCKS!  Looking forward to a better tomorrow, hopefully.

Walt

No comments:

Post a Comment